[microprofile-wg] [Travel Budget for Committer Rep] Contradicts with the EF Bylaws

Hello EMO,

Today's during the MPWG 2022 budget discussion (minutes), we had a "wish" item in the budget spreadsheet  support for the Committer Represantitive in the form of fixed Travel budget.

It was pointed out that doing so is not aligned with the EF Bylaws.
Can you please direct us to the section and page (out of 47 pages) where we can find that information?

Thank you,

Back to the top