Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Notes of the preccomitting meeting

Be assure that you will be able to rebuild anything from the source.

We just create some tools to help us to develop faster, and these tools are not required to patch and rebuild Papyrus.
Some of these tools would probably be contributed as new Eclipse components (in EMFT or anywhere else).