Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] EGit Guidelines

Hi Axel

Thanks. Yes, that looks to provide the key.

You have to have a local branch to push as the new (renamed) upstream branch.

Then the Push... Dialog allows push of the new and of the delete in one go.

Then the local tracking branch can be manually deleted; it seems like a bug that it isn't deleted by a Fetch or Pull from Upstream.

So once we get in the habit of pruning the upstream bug braches, everybody can keepo deleting remote tracking entries, knowing that
they can be brought back again if needed.

    Regards

        Ed