Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] EGit Guidelines

Sorry, I can tell you how I would rename a remote branch using the command line. I'm not aware of a way to do this in one command. But it's possible to push to a new remote branch with the new name and then delete the old branch. I guess this sequence should also be possible with eGit.

	git push origin localBranch:newRemoteBranch
	git push origin :oldRemoteBranch

Cheers,
-- Axel