Re: [m2e-users] Advice: Where to hook running my mojo into m2eclipse

On 11 September 2015 at 20:54, Jason van Zyl <jason@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It does need more publicity. I’ve been walking through some features that have been produced over the years that are highly useful and not very well known. I actually chatted with Igor about one yesterday.

Barrie, I don’t think you’ve wasted your time as trying to get things working on the command line and in M2Eclipse is always a challenge. But are you primarily wanting to have this be an IDE feature?

[del]

It's the feature I want. I'd probably prefer it on the command line so that any IDE can take advantage of it - but I'd settle for just the IDE if it was already written.

I really encourage you to jump in IRC as I much prefer chatting there then over mailing lists. And I will honestly forget this conversation in 48 hours if you don’t remind me :-)

I'm +9.5 GMT timezone, with three kids.
Finding suitable times is normally harder for me... but otherwise that sounds like a good idea.

Back to the top