Re: [m2e-users] Advice: Where to hook running my mojo into m2eclipse

There are a couple of mechanisms that exist in M2Eclipse for what we call materializing source or importing sources from an SCM.

Do you want to take the graph of a project and grab all the sources for all those projects so you can work on them all? It’s hard for me to tell what you want to do from your Github page.

I’m not sure if you know this already but you can click on a binary dependency in M2Eclipse and turn that binary project into a source project so that you can work on it. If you wanted to do it for all dependencies I’m sure we can figure that out but is that what you really want?