[m2e-users] Debugging m2eclipse connection issues

I have a Nexus 2.6.4 Professional repository behind IBM Tivoli Access
Manager.  I can access this repository with Maven 3.0.4 command line,
RAD 8.5 with the included m2eclipse but when I try with RAD 9.0 with its
included m2eclipse or Eclipse 4.3 with m2eclipse from the marketplace,
it fails to connect to Nexus with an authentication error.  Are there
any m2eclipse or eclipse settings I can modify to give me more
information to debug this problem?

Back to the top