Re: [m2e-users] Debugging m2eclipse connection issues

I am not familiar with Tivili Access Manager, but assuming it is an http
proxy server

* Do you require to authenticate with Tivoli Access Manager itself or
only with the repository manager?

* Do you have <proxy> configured in your user setting.xml as explained
in [1]?

* Does the problem still exists with latest m2e 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT, which
you can install from [2] or from 4.4/Luna release repository?

[1] http://maven.apache.org/settings.html#Proxies
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/milestones/1.5

--
Regards,