Re: [m2e-users] Best way to have one project looking at a subset of another project

On 12-04-17 12:09 PM, KARR, DAVID wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 3:27 PM
To: Maven Integration for Eclipse users mailing list; m2e-
users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] Best way to have one project looking at a
subset of another project

Import as Maven of the aggregator is expected to create separate
workspace project for each module. Each module workspace project is
expected to have sources folders, dependecies, etc. Not sure why this
does not happen for you.

Well, that appears to work.

Annoyingly, I'm now seeing another occurrence of the FAE (Frequently Occurring Error) saying this (I see this with other artifact tuples):

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.6.0:scr (execution: generate-scr-descriptor, phase: process-classes)

Updating the project along with forcing snapshot updates doesn't fix it.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

--
Regards,
Igor