Re: [m2e-users] Best way to have one project looking at a subset of another project

Well, that appears to work.

Annoyingly, I'm now seeing another occurrence of the FAE (Frequently Occurring Error) saying this (I see this with other artifact tuples):

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.6.0:scr (execution: generate-scr-descriptor, phase: process-classes)

Updating the project along with forcing snapshot updates doesn't fix it.