Jens, can you recommend one?

Ciao,
  Cristiano

On 30/08/2016 21:24, De Alti, Cristiano wrote:
In the meantime, is there any option mToolkit will be made available from other sources for Mars? I received a report today it cannot be found in the marketplace.

Da: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> per conto di Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Inviato: martedì 30 agosto 2016 11.25.43
A: Kura Developers mailing list
Oggetto: Re: [kura-dev] Kura and mToolkit

That sounds great to me!

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 8:55 PM, <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 8/29/2016 12:24 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
>>> AFAIR ECF is part of the SimRel for Neon?!
>>
>> That's not for sure yet.  We have been a part of every SimRel up to
>> now, but Neon participation is not guaranteed.
>
> Scott,
>
> I think you may be confusing Neon with Oxygen. Neon has already shipped,
> and I believe ECF was part of it.

Yes it was...my mistake.  Mike is quite right that ECF was/is part of Neon.x.

As well, last week we had our 3.13.2 maintenance release, and that will be
contributed to Neon.1 SR [1].

Scott

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/ecf/downloads.php

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Cristiano De Alti
Principal Software Engineer

direct:    +39 0433 485468

EUROTECH
Imagine.Build.Succeed.
HEADQUARTERS
EUROTECH S.p.A. – Via Fratelli Solari, 3/a | 33020 Amaro UD | Italy | Tel. +39. 0433 485411  | Fax +39. 0433 485499 |
Cap. Soc. 8.878.946,00 € I.V. | P.IVA / C.F.: IT 01791330309 | REA Udine 196115
www.eurotech.com

Il presente messaggio ed ogni suo allegato sono da intendersi inviati esclusivamente agli effettivi destinatari e potrebbero essere soggetti a restrizioni legali. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore vi invitiamo a darne immediata notifica al mittente e cancellarlo dal vostro sistema. Qualsiasi altro uso di questo messaggio da parte vostra e' strettamente proibito.

This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.

Per favore, pensate all’ambiente prima di stampare questa e-mail. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Back to the top