Re: [kura-dev] Kura and mToolkit

Hello Cristiano,

The Eclipse Marketplace (AFAIK) does not host any software, it is only a directory linking to software. And Package Drone (the Eclipse Foundation hosted instance) is fine during the CI process, for Eclipse Foundation projects.

I do know people use Package Drone for hosting their software as well, but then, running on their private instances.

I would recommend putting it up on your download area (http://download.eclipse.org/kura). As long as you have all CQs present, you can do this. Btw, this would also be necessary if you would put it in the Eclipse Foundation hosted Package Drone instance. But using the download area, that would leverage the Eclipse Download infrastructure, mirroring, etc.

If you (as Eurotech) want to host it, just put it somewhere on your, Eurotech, GitHub space. And of course you can also set up an Eclipse Package Drone instance yourself (or I can help you with that, no problem).

Cheers

Jens