Re: [jta-dev] Jakarta Transactions 2.0 for Jakarta EE 9 remaining items

https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/265 is updated with the details of the Final Release of the spec and so on.

Need to look into:
Updated release record
Generated IP Log
Email to PMC
Start release review by emailing EMO

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 at 15:24, Tom Jenkinson <tom.jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I expect to proceed Thursday morning (UTC+1) sometime with producing a Final Release of the specification and updating https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/265

Updated release record
Generated IP Log
Email to PMC
Start release review by emailing EMO

But I will try to work out what to do.

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 at 17:10, Tom Jenkinson <tom.jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is merged, so I think we have everything we will need merged now and we can move forward with producing final versions of the docs and finalising https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/265