Re: [jta-dev] Jakarta Transactions 2.0 for Jakarta EE 9 remaining items

I don't see the schooner on:
https://jakarta.ee/specifications/activation/2.0/jakarta-activation-spec-2.0.html
https://jakarta.ee/specifications/annotations/2.0/annotations-spec-2.0-RC1.html
https://jakarta.ee/specifications/authentication/2.0/authentication-spec-2.0-SNAPSHOT.html
https://jakarta.ee/specifications/authorization/2.0/authorization-spec-2.0.html
https://jakarta.ee/specifications/batch/2.0/jakarta-batch-spec-2.0.html
https://jakarta.ee/specifications/bean-validation/3.0/jakarta-bean-validation-spec-3.0.html
https://jakarta.ee/specifications/concurrency/2.0/concurrency-spec-2.0-RC2.html
I would not propose to try to add it at this time.

That means we should be OK to move ahead and try to commence some release activities. I will try to build and release an 2.0.0.RC3. Then we can try to move on with the GA.