Re: [jta-dev] Jakarta Transactions 2.0 for Jakarta EE 9 remaining items

I think for Jakarta Transactions we will make no further changes to JTS reference so I closed #105 already.

In terms of where we are now, hopefully we can get the spec merged into master and then proceed on but I am still wondering about https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/pull/159 so I intend to create a different thread about that if I can't work out whether we need to do something further there.