Re: [jetty-users] Java EE APIs as bundles

Hi Violeta,
The bundles provided by the glassfish project and consumed by jetty-8
have been reviewed and passed the IP check at eclipse. I'll try to
craft some OSGi bundles out of them that we can consume with
jetty-osgi.
I must say that the doing that for the jsp one did not look like a
straight forward task and we have not yet been actively working on
them for now.
Hugues