Re: [jetty-users] Java EE APIs as bundles

Thanks

Regards
Violeta

2011/1/27 Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>
1) you are correct, you would have to provide that

2) its really hard to say...we are working through the jsp 2.2 CQ's
but getting them into bundles and into orbit and all that jazz just
takes time...my HOPE is that its within a month but that is mostly and
uneducated shot in the dark time wise...its reasonable if things fall
into place but I can't make a promise on it

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell