Re: [jetty-users] Java EE APIs as bundles

Hi,

Thanks a lot.
I have two additional questions.

1) Here [1] I can see the binaries that you will include in Jetty 8. Is this the latest list.
For example if I want to use EJB Lite I have to provide the bundle by myself, correct?

2) When you expect to release Jetty 8 update site? I know it is hard to say, but if you have some information it will be very helpful for me.

Regards
Violeta

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Reference/Web_Profile

Hi Violeta,

we have a p2 repo with our normal jetty artifacts

http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-7.x

we also contribute to indigo and helios

as for the jetty8 bundles, we are still tracking some CQ's that we
need to get into place before we can release that repo, once we do
that it will be available in a url similar to above only replace the 7
with an 8.

note also we are the servlet portion of the javaee and support things
like war files

cheers,
jesse

Back to the top