Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7 and JMX Console JConsole help

this is one of those things that just works...not much we do within
jetty itself that would effect this one way or the other

you start with jmx and connect up to it, jvm pretty much manages the
connectivity bits

to enable any debug you can edit the start.ini file and add in a new
line with any appropriate options

cheers,
jesse

--