Re: [jetty-dev] Fixing our TERRIBLE eclipse oriented build

Well to that specific jsp thing...they actually _are_ the same
classes, just broken up a bit differently for osgi purposes.

We maintain both sides of those jars, we pull and patch the glassfish
sources and build the artifacts at codehaus, then slice them up and
get them put into orbit and then depend on those

as much as possible we have tried to make sure that the only
difference between whats on the maven dependencies and whats coming
from eclipse is just the jar file with the updated manifest for osgi
purposes and that its packed and signed..

regardless, I am going to check into aether when I can and see if we
could build a eclipse-dependencies-plugin in the short term to
mitigate these build issues, otherwise I'll just grab them and put
them up on our download site for pulling I think...

thanks for the contribution though :)

cheers,
jesse

--