Re: [jetty-dev] Fixing our TERRIBLE eclipse oriented build

we can not create a distribution based on the contents of maven
central, we have to pull eclipse signed and packed artifacts from
orbit...

and we can't hack together a maven repo with these contents in our
download section on eclipse.org because then we would need
<repository> tag in our pom.xml and we are not allowed to push those
back into maven central since it is bad form...

the problem is that for jetty-distribution and the test-jetty-osgi
builds we need to pull artifacts from orbit and from eclipse p2 repos
and these repo's are not durable, they change due to eclipse retention
policy

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell