Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Moving MicroProfile JWT to Jakarta Security?

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 7:29 PM John Clingan <jclingan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For these reasons, I am against moving *any* specifications out of MicroProfile to Jakarta, although I am open to the idea of moving Jakarta specifications to MicroProfile. The exception is concurrency, which was always intended to move to Jakarta.

What do you propose instead? Jakarta Security just dropping its wish to have a JWT authentication mechanism next to Open ID Connect, Form, and Basic? Or to also implement it (not copy it, just also implement it)?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

jakartaee-platform-dev mailing list
jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx