[jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE platform web site

Well, git screwed me over again, and what I intended as a Pull Request
was committed directly.  Anyway, I create the gh-pages web site for the
jakartaee-platform project.  I initialized it with the content from the
Java EE platform spec web site.  There's lots of updates that are needed.
If someone wants to attack that, let me know, I'd love the help.  Otherwise
I'll start working on it later this week.

FYI, you can see this initial version of the site here:
https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-platform/

Back to the top