[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace
- From: David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 21:25:19 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
> On May 7, 2019, at 5:28 PM, David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, community. We'll top 100 responses to this thread any second now. We need to start curating some of the data so the feedback is captured.
> I have attempted to kick start something a bit wiki-like that can be updated via PRs:
> - https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/tree/master/namespace
We're up to 200+ on this thread and several more threads now started. I have not caught up on all of them.
One thing that has been a confusion for some people seems to be which packages are affected or possible to move from `javax` to `jakarta`
Here are the `javax` classes that can be found in source form in Jakarta EE repositories:
You can have fun grepping around like so:
- curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/master/namespace/javax-classes.txt | grep 'JMS'
- curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/master/namespace/javax-classes.txt | grep 'EJB'