Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace

> On May 7, 2019, at 5:28 PM, David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Ok, community.  We'll top 100 responses to this thread any second now.  We need to start curating some of the data so the feedback is captured.
>
> I have attempted to kick start something a bit wiki-like that can be updated via PRs:
>
> - https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/tree/master/namespace

We're up to 200+ on this thread and several more threads now started.  I have not caught up on all of them.

One thing that has been a confusion for some people seems to be which packages are affected or possible to move from `javax` to `jakarta`

Here are the `javax` classes that can be found in source form in Jakarta EE repositories:

 - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/master/namespace/javax-classes.txt

You can have fun grepping around like so:

 - curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/master/namespace/javax-classes.txt | grep 'JMS'
 - curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/master/namespace/javax-classes.txt | grep 'EJB'

Enjoy!

-David