[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace
- From: David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 17:28:02 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, community. We'll top 100 responses to this thread any second now. We need to start curating some of the data so the feedback is captured.
I have attempted to kick start something a bit wiki-like that can be updated via PRs:
Things that need doing:
- A full audit of each spec's "other" javax usage (PRs welcome!!)
- A list of each spec jar and its full transitive dependencies:
- A careful eye to review this informational list of "not affected" namespaces
- You to clean up and submit your uniquely awesome proposal in this format:
On proposals, if you image a variant that is more specific or slightly different that the two above, definitely submit it.