Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace

Thanks David for create this spaces in github we can continue there and is better for trazability we can start generating a draft spec and add issues to it to discuss this in github that is better than email and start to shaping somethingÂ

Cheers

ÂCheersÂ