[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace
- From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 14:39:54 +0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.6.1
Where is the vote tally of preferences people have expressed? I believe
that is an important transparency measure of how input is actually
processed in the end.
I doubt anyone would bother saying anything if their choices aren't even
counted. That is a good way to ensure decisions are really not
representative of what Java EE users actually want.
What am I missing?
On 5/8/2019 8:28 AM, David Blevins wrote:
Ok, community. We'll top 100 responses to this thread any second now. We need to start curating some of the data so the feedback is captured.
I have attempted to kick start something a bit wiki-like that can be updated via PRs:
Things that need doing:
- A full audit of each spec's "other" javax usage (PRs welcome!!)
- A list of each spec jar and its full transitive dependencies:
- A careful eye to review this informational list of "not affected" namespaces
- You to clean up and submit your uniquely awesome proposal in this format:
On proposals, if you image a variant that is more specific or slightly different that the two above, definitely submit it.
jakartaee-platform-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit