Skip to main content
jakartaee-platform-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
January 30, 2024
20:17 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] EE 11 + needed Standalone TCKs for component specification ballots ... Scott Marlow
18:51 [jakartaee-platform-dev] EE 11 + needed Standalone TCKs for component specification ballots ... Scott Marlow
17:40 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Scott Stark
January 25, 2024
15:37 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Progress Review request for Jakarta EE 11 Platform specification Paul Buck
January 22, 2024
16:07 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Scott Stark
08:59 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Scott Marlow
08:57 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Scott Marlow
05:01 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Emily Jiang
January 20, 2024
12:59 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Scott Stark
January 19, 2024
15:29 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Scott Marlow
January 16, 2024
12:19 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Ed Burns
11:02 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Mark Thomas
11:01 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Steve Millidge (Payara)
11:01 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Ivar Grimstad
10:23 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Lukas Jungmann
10:19 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Kyle Aure
10:11 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Ivar Grimstad
10:09 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Lukas Jungmann
09:31 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Ed Burns
05:35 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Mark Thomas
January 15, 2024
17:08 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Ed Burns
15:23 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Arjan Tijms
15:20 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Ed Burns
14:42 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Ed Burns
14:38 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Alasdair Nottingham
14:18 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Release plan revisions to mitigate impact of gh-platform-820 and preserve June/July delivery of EE 11 Ed Burns
04:35 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Emily Jiang
January 13, 2024
11:19 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Scott Stark
01:45 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Ivar Grimstad
January 12, 2024
11:18 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Scott Marlow
January 11, 2024
14:08 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library Scott Marlow
January 09, 2024
10:38 [jakartaee-platform-dev] New Zoom Details for the Platform Call Ivar Grimstad
December 11, 2023
12:33 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
09:17 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Arjan Tijms
December 04, 2023
11:28 [jakartaee-platform-dev] No meeting tomorrow due to JakartaOne LiveStream Ed Burns
November 30, 2023
10:34 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Emily Jiang
November 29, 2023
22:52 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Scott Stark
November 28, 2023
12:07 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Can we please disallow Platform voting during part of December/January due to people (possibly) being on holiday Scott Marlow
11:17 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
09:35 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Scott Stark
November 23, 2023
06:49 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Handling Integrations Between Specifications Ivar Grimstad
November 21, 2023
17:04 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Tracy Burroughs
08:09 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Arjan Tijms
03:42 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Anbu Sampath
02:58 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
02:45 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ladislav Thon
November 20, 2023
21:16 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
17:44 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Lukas Jungmann
17:04 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Lukas Jungmann
17:04 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Lukas Jungmann
17:04 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Lukas Jungmann
06:55 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Arjan Tijms
02:59 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ivar Grimstad
02:35 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
02:24 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ladislav Thon
November 17, 2023
14:08 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Arjan Tijms
14:06 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Arjan Tijms
12:30 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Scott Stark
12:27 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
12:25 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
12:23 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Scott Stark
12:22 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
12:20 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Scott Stark
12:18 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Nathan Rauh
12:17 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Scott Stark
11:43 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Emily Jiang
11:26 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Arjan Tijms
10:14 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
10:14 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Nathan Rauh
09:45 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Emily Jiang
09:34 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Nathan Rauh
05:24 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Ondro Mihályi
November 16, 2023
11:00 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Matej Novotny
10:19 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections Emily Jiang
November 08, 2023
13:46 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] R: R: Help - The future of jakarta ejb vs RMI-IIOP Scott Marlow
November 07, 2023
11:31 [jakartaee-platform-dev] R: R: Help - The future of jakarta ejb vs RMI-IIOP Angelo Rubini
10:54 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Heads up: jakartaee-api default branch renamed from master to main. Ed Burns
November 06, 2023
10:47 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] ACTION: EE 11 Milestone 1: component spec M1 release by 2023-11-28 Ed Burns
03:58 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] R: Help - The future of jakarta ejb vs RMI-IIOP Ivar Grimstad
November 05, 2023
06:59 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Fold Debugging Support for Other Languages into Jakarta Pages? Arjan Tijms
November 04, 2023
14:04 [jakartaee-platform-dev] R: R: Help - The future of jakarta ejb vs RMI-IIOP Angelo Rubini
October 26, 2023
03:10 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] R: Help - The future of jakarta ejb vs RMI-IIOP Ivar Grimstad
02:56 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] R: Help - The future of jakarta ejb vs RMI-IIOP Angelo Rubini
October 24, 2023
07:15 [jakartaee-platform-dev] R: Help - The future of jakarta ejb vs RMI-IIOP Angelo Rubini
05:52 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Help - The future of jakarta ejb vs RMI-IIOP Ivar Grimstad
03:28 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Help - The future of jakarta ejb vs RMI-IIOP Angelo Rubini
October 02, 2023
15:13 [jakartaee-platform-dev] ACTION: EE 11 Milestone 1: component spec M1 release by 2023-11-28 Edward Burns
September 30, 2023
03:38 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Website redirect from old GitHub pages domain for dead links to the Release Plan Ivar Grimstad
September 29, 2023
09:06 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Website redirect from old GitHub pages domain for dead links to the Release Plan Scott Kurz
September 28, 2023
18:24 [jakartaee-platform-dev] API to expose specification version David Blevins
September 25, 2023
10:42 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Reminder: Platform Project meeting: 30 minute pre-call on EE < 11 issues Edward Burns
September 12, 2023
15:16 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: DISCUSS: Define role for "maintenance release coordinator" Scott Stark
September 11, 2023
21:50 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: DISCUSS: Define role for "maintenance release coordinator" Edward Burns
17:24 [jakartaee-platform-dev] [DISCUSS] Introduce "favored specification" concept to Platform specification Edward Burns
15:29 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Arjan will run the 2023-09-12 meeting Edward Burns
September 07, 2023
17:48 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Draft of Peristence/CDI integration requirements Arjan Tijms
09:01 [jakartaee-platform-dev] Draft of Peristence/CDI integration requirements Scott Stark
September 02, 2023
09:48 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Optional parts of a Spec or a "Bridge" Ondro Mihályi
08:50 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Optional parts of a Spec or a "Bridge" Arjan Tijms
September 01, 2023
17:28 Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Optional parts of a Spec or a "Bridge" Emily Jiang

Mail converted by MHonArc

Back to the top