Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: Jakarta EE 10 Deck

Thanks for the review. Responses below, extra text removed for brevity.

On 6/10/22 4:29 AM, Ondro Mihályi wrote:
Context propagation didn't make it to EE 10 as Nathan wrote
Already addressed.
  • Not mentioned: Support for ForkJoinPool threads and parallel streams in a managed context
Good point. Added.

Standardized providing a custom default configuration of JSON-B mapping for REST services
  • Provider Extensions - allow extend REST services from outside of the deployed WAR
To be honest I think these are a bit obscure. That's why I left them out. I think they are fine as part of a Jakarta REST talk or article
  • Deprecation of @Context injection
Good point. Added.
Slide 18 (Persistence), this is not mentioned:
To be honest I think this is a bit obscure. That's why I left it out. I think it is fine as part of a Jakarta Persistence talk or article
Servlet immutable request and response wrapper - to safely pass request and response asynchronous processes
  • URI security protection
  • Cookie extra attributes
To be honest I think these are a bit obscure. That's why I left them out. I think they are fine as part of a Servlet talk or article
This is actually already mentioned.
I would also move "better CDI support for Batch" from slide 25 (EE 11 themes) to slide 24 (Other changes), because Batch has already improved CDI alignment a lot in the latest release, see (Batch 2.1 changes
Good point. Somehow this slipped my mind. Addressed.

On slide 27 (Summary), I would mention that work on Jakarta EE 11 has already started, and people can already get involved with it.
Good point. Addressed.

at the bottom, /<f:selectItemGroup> should be </f:selectItemGroup>

I have replaced "/" with "and". That was the intent.

Back to the top