[jakarta.ee-community] Celebrating Jakarta EE 10 release - Jakarta Tech Talk June 28th @ 11 AM EST

Hi All,

as you may know the community is completely focused on finalizing last steps in producing Jakarta EE 10 release! We have already started celebrating this major release and will continue to do so throughout the year!

So, I would like to invite you to watch out for all events related to the celebration of the Jakarta EE 10 release. We will have a series of webinars, talks, and popular JakartaOne Livestreams in different languages that will celebrate this community-driven innovative release.

We started with a few weeks ago with Payara’s webinar, last week webinar with IBM,

**tomorrow on June 28th we will have Jakarta Tech Talk - Jakarta EE 10 Release Celebration**, so please register today.

Later this week, on June 30th for all German speakers there will be JakartaOne Livestream German!

With more events to follow, please stay tuned and let us know if you celebrate the release in your community!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse