Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Poll on CDI + Batch - Please Help!

Hi Kito (and others),

I just added the two aliases that really matter to the discussion. Please make sure you are subscribed to the aliases and hit reply - as simple as that.

I think most responsible folks are well aware of your long years of commitment, service and contribution to this technology set. I suspect your opinion carries weight, so please do speak your mind?

Reza Rahman