Scott Kurz
WebSphere / Open Liberty Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "Kito Mann" ---12/02/2021 04:59:49 PM---Reza, what is the best avenue for feedback? The Google Doc do"Kito Mann" ---12/02/2021 04:59:49 PM---Reza, what is the best avenue for feedback? The Google Doc doesn't allow comments. I just joined the

From: "Kito Mann" <kito.mann@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jakarta EE community discussions" <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/02/2021 04:59 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Poll on CDI + Batch - Please Help!
Sent by: "jakarta.ee-community" <jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Reza, what is the best avenue for feedback? The Google Doc doesn't allow comments. I just joined the platform mailing list. I'm not a user of Batch, but I do have an opinion with respect to the platform. ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Reza, what is the best avenue for feedback? The Google Doc doesn't allow comments. I just joined the platform mailing list. I'm not a user of Batch, but I do have an opinion with respect to the platform.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to stackdpodcast.com.