Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Required Fixes on the naming of Jakarta EE across its mediums] It is NOT Eclipse Jakarta EE =/ It is Jakarta EE

I agree with Kevin that this is not urgent.

I do want to clarify that Jakarta deviates from the standard policy and the working group did pay for several trademarks to be filed and approved that would allow us to use "Jakarta" (not "Eclipse Jakarta") as the formal, legally correct and legally protected form.

 - "JAKARTA"
   http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4809:8qhawx.2.3

 - "JAKARTA EE"
   http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4809:8qhawx.2.2