[jakarta.ee-community] [Required Fixes on the naming of Jakarta EE across its mediums] It is NOT Eclipse Jakarta EE =/ It is Jakarta EE

Hola Jakartees,

Back in early June I sent a message to this forum about the need to adjust the naming of what it was thrown as Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK to be Jakarta EE TCK.
Though this was fixed & voted as an error/oversight during on the June 24th Specification call with the Jakarta EE Working Group, the minutes for June are not yet available in the Jakarta EE Website under Resources.

It is of much importance for Jakarta EE to protect is branding and make sure that the name accross its website, git, articles, etc reflect its correct name.

As such, I have sent a git issue on the page connected to the EE4J space that mentions Jakarta EE as Eclipse Jakarta EE (which is not correct-- twice listed)
I hope that 1 git issue suffices to fix every where the Eclipse has been inserted with respect to the Jakarta EE name.

Thank you in advance to the assigned EF Jakarta EE marketing team for prioritizing the naming of Jakarta EE as Jakarta EE.

Jakarta EE 9 release work continues to welcome new Contributors that are using the current tutorial and the documentation accross the tools used that is available.   The fix cannot be delayed.

Thank you in advance to the assigned EF Jakarta EE marketing team for prioritizing the naming of Jakarta EE as Jakarta EE.

PS: I had to send a new thread instead of the original b/c the EF email forums do not allow for a smart search of its content yet.

Back to the top