Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Questions for the Steering Committee] Jakarta EE 9 Announcement: A United blog IS NEEDED

" the companies listed as members ..." ignores the 100 or more individual members of the WG ;-/
Those companies already got quoted especially in the post I mentioned earlier, but as Edward suggested, why don't company representatives like Amelia who have the time write further blogs and these get linked on the Jakarta EE website?

We won't seriously accomplish every individual committer writing their own blog and one with every single WG member writing and/or reviewing it, because it's published in the name of the entire WG also seems far too cumbersome.

Our duty (those in most committees except maybe the Marketing Committee) is to review the specs, APIs or implementations that claim to be compatible with Jakarta EE.

Werner