Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Questions for the Steering Committee] Jakarta EE 9 Announcement: A United blog IS NEEDED

Hi Amelia,

Not exactly sure, what you're suggesting that isn't already there under a UNITED blog address  https://jakarta.ee/ ?
There are plenty of blog posts, like https://newsroom.eclipse.org/news/announcements/amid-growth-cloud-native-enterprise-java-adoption-eclipse-foundation-announces also quotes some of the member companies including Tomitribe.

Those posts are written either by media agencies or people working directly for Eclipse Foundation like Ivar.

What's actually been done by the WGs is collaboratively documented and written mostly in Google Docs, I don't see how all members of the committees would translate that info a blog, I think we have more important things to focus on like getting the remaining tasks and deliverables of Jakarta EE 9 out in time.

Then someone can write another blog about it, but I don't think everyone in the WG or committees really has time to contribute to that or gets paid for doing this.

As for linking other blogs, there is probably a way to point to them from jakarta.ee if it's not done already.

Werner