Re: [jakarta.ee-community] JakartaEE JUG Community folder translation [ES]

Is there a German folder or template, I'm happy to help with that, given I'm also the German Eclipse Babel Language Champion, although I'm not sure, if Babel fully applies to that, but I have experience with i18n of several other Eclipse projects not just the IDE.

Werner

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 8:45 PM Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Cesar, Community,

thanks for the ping on both topics!

We are discussing and will be discussing further at the Marketing Committee - where the topic was raised recently - the repository creation motivation and requirements. The topics is certainly on out to-do list. In the meanwhile please feel free to use the Community folder.

For the time being, many thanks for your contribution and work on Spanish translation.

Best,

Tanja

On 2020-05-08 2:20 p.m., Cesar Hernandez wrote:
Do you have any update on the repo creation?

@Spanish translators
Shabnam sent today a heads up that there is a new version (version -5) for the English slides.
Once we get the new version for Spanish (version-5-es) available in the google drive, I'll sync the current work in progress from the version-4-es.
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse