Re: [jakarta.ee-community] JakartaEE JUG Community folder translation [ES]

Hi Ivar,

Thanks much for creating the *-es slides. I added as comments the translation of the first 20% of the slides.
I'll keep pushing translation by the end of the week.

>>>How about creating a community-collaboration repository under the Jakarta EE GitHub organization?

I think it's a great idea, +1 on my side to move forward the initiative and create the repo!