Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Community help request

Hi,

Please report your last week progress with CI/CD tasks. I’ll update the spreadsheet based on that:

Thanks,
Dmitry

On 28 Aug 2018, at 17:50, Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the tip!
I also tend to subscribe some from GMail while a few others, mostly the Spec WG I subscribed via the GMX account behind my Eclipse or Oracle.com SSO.

The form in the Eclipse portal makes it easier to subscribe with the SSO address, but in some cases because GMail is easier to use (also on Android devices;-) from different places, I subscribe via message.

Werner