Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Kanban boards for GitHub issues

We use both Trello for internal tasks and organization.

But we also use the Github Automated Kanban with Reviews because it has automatic transitions based on the issues created, the PR and the reviews.
So it's pretty convenient for team work.

Hope it helps