[iot-wg] Our recently published Eclipse Kuksa Case Study

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that we have recently published the latest case study on the Eclipse Kuksa project, which provides a platform for Vehicle-to-Cloud Connectivity. Eclipse Kuksa has also become an important aspect of the APPSTACLE research project.

Please download the case study here.

We would appreciate your support and encourage you to promote the case study within your networks.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Ioana

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube