Re: [iot-wg] EclipseCon IoT Community Day (2020-10-19) – Propose a project update talk

Hi Jens,
Hi List,

I’m currently not really clear about the community day.
I “registered” my status for Californium with the provided link (short after receiving the e-mail in September).
Must I also write a e-Mail?

I read https://www.eclipsecon.org/2020/community-day but this doesn't mention the status reports.

Is there more Info about the technique to use?
About the "sessions" to use?
Time schedule?
Some may require to setup their machines.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch IoT Hub - Product Area IoT Platform (IOC/PAP-HU)
Bosch.IO GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY | www.bosch.io

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yvonne Reckling

​