Re: [iot-wg] EclipseCon IoT Community Day (2020-10-19) – Propose a project update talk

Hi Jens,

unfortunately I mixed up my calender and I will not be able to attend Eclipse IoT Community Day. But one of our committers Bianca Wiesmayr was so kind and will
take over the update on Eclipse 4diac.

Cheers,
Alois