[iot-wg] 4diac 1.13.0 Released!

We are very proud to announce the Eclipse 4diac 1.13.0 release!

With Eclipse 4diac 1.13.0 we provide you with a large set of improvements mostly in 4diac IDE. These improvements are, for example, a modernized look and feel of the ECC editor, editors and code generators for structured data types, advanced validation of basic function blocks, automatic layout of function block networks using the Eclipse Layout Kernel, and many many usability improvements. All these improvements should make your work with Eclipse 4diac much easier. A detailed list of new and noteworthy features can be found at the new and noteworthy page for the 1.13.0 release.

We could address 190 issues in the work for the new Eclipse 4diac version. A full list of all bugs addressed in this release can be found on the 1.13.0 release page.

As always please download, test, and report any issues. For users of the previous releases a simple Help -> Check of Updates should upgrade you to 1.13.0.

Cheers,
Alois

PS: With Eclipse 4diac 1.13.0 the 4diac IDE requires at least Java 11 installed on your machine! If you download the official 4diac IDE package a correct Java version is already included. Many thanks to the Eclipse JustJ project for that support.

Back to the top