[iot-wg] [Call for Speakers] Eclipse IoT Day at IoT World Santa Clara 2019

Dear IoT WG,

We are on the search for speakers at this year's Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara 2019 event, in co-location with IoT World Santa Clara

If anyone is interested, please let me know and send me the following information:
  • Talk title
  • Talk abstract (2-3 paragraphs or ~500 words)
  • Speaker name
  • Speaker title
  • Speaker bio
  • Speaker photo

I will then find you a slot time on the agenda.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks!
Best, Jameka

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

iot.eclipse.org

eclipse.org

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252

Back to the top