[incubation] EPLv2 missing in Github

Hi,

In the latest message on eclipse.org-members-committers, EPLV2 was officially announced.

“Starting immediately, the new license will become the default license for Eclipse community projects”

(By the way the links [2] to the newsletter from September doesn’t not work for me (404) )

I tried to create a Github repo [3] this morning and EPLv2 is missing from the template

(only EPL v1 is available)

The common practice seems sending an email to support@xxxxxxxxxx when requesting an improvement in github.com

Did someone already sent such an email?

Or did I misunderstood something and the EPLv2 isn’t fully ready?

Regards,

Benoit Maggi

1 : https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-members-committers/msg00504.html

2 : https://www.eclipse.org/community/newsletter/2017/2017September.html