[ide-dev] Auto content assist

Just had to share this. I’ve been using Visual Studio Code for some Typescript work I’ve been doing. It’s pretty good for that at least.

Then I switched back to Eclipse to do some CDT work and typed the beginning of an identifier and expected content assist to just pop up. I forgot that I had to ask the editor to pop it up for me. Auto content assist is one of those features that once you start using it just becomes natural.

Doug.