From: <ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday 21 April 2017 at 04:25
To: IDE <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ide-dev] Auto content assist

Just had to share this. Iâve been using Visual Studio Code for some Typescript work Iâve been doing. Itâs pretty good for that at least.

Then I switched back to Eclipse to do some CDT work and typed the beginning of an identifier and expected content assist to just pop up. I forgot that I had to ask the editor to pop it up for me. Auto content assist is one of those features that once you start using it just becomes natural.

Doug.