Re: [ide-dev] A story of Handly and MelnormeEclipse

On 03/11/2016 10:37 AM, Vladimir Piskarev wrote:
My dream is that, eventually, not only DLTK but also the likes of JDT and CDT could benefit from the reusable components and uniformity offered by Handly. Yes, we're aiming that high ;-)
Good ;)
As I read it, I really have the impression that Handly should be inside DLTK, as one of its modules. Handly would really take much advantage of it.
By the way, that would be nice if you can include JSDT in your radar. As you know JSDT was made as a clone of JDT but there are actually many things that do not map correctly and make JSDT maintenance more complicated than it could be. So if you identify parts that could be easily improved thanks to Handly and/or DLTK, without requiring huge refactorings, feel free to speak up on the wtp-dev mailing-list.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top