Re: [ide-dev] Marketing IDE /was: Ctrl-1 driven development

I am at JavaOne right now so my responses have been slow. I agree with Max's statements below. The Foundation has established channels to publish content but we need help creating the content. For instance, we have a booth at JavaOne, Wayne and Benjamin are helping with demos, but we also have lots of project committers giving demos. The community members need to be engaged in the marketing or it doesn't scale.

Ian